Some fun and quirky V-Day cards, for whoever you have in mind. There’s something for everyone in this collection – especially your Mam if, like me, your Mammy is a legend and has given you a Valentine’s card every year. These are hand illustrated by me, digitally, and sent le grá from Smithfield, Dublin. For Galentine’s, Valentine’s, Palentine’s, whatever you’re celebrating, with an injection of Irish of course.
1. Anam Cara/Soul Mate: For your significant other, your best pal, your dog, or yourself, whoever you identify as your soul mate.
2. Tá aghaidh siméadrach agat/You have a symmetrical face: A funny number for the awkward person, anti-Valentine’s Day, or for that person who just does have a symmetrical face.
3. Sonas/Happiness – For the person that makes you happy, and is your sun, moon and stars.
4. Bheadh cupán tae agam leat/ I’d have a cup of tea with you: Tea is important, having tea with people is equally as important.
5. Le Grá/ With Love – Simple, effective, does what it says on the tin, and suitable for anyone you want to send love to!
• Gorgeous handmade illustrations on recycled 350gsm paper.
• Square, 140mm by 140mm.
• Perfect for the sarcastic, satirical sweeties out there who want to treat their loved one to an Irish handmade piece of loveliness.
• Each card comes with an envelope. *
50% of profits will go to Crumlin Children’s Hospital, close to my heart as I spent quite a bit of time there as a child.
* Please note envelope colour will differ from the staged pictures.